Thursday, May 10, 2012

Incase you're feeling a little generous...

So here is the web link for the page to sponsor my form tutor if you would like to help out an amazing cause. He is cycling from London to Paris in 4 days for the stroke association.

I'm sure you can agree that its an amazing cause, my dad suffered a stroke when I was younger, so I know what a worth while cause it is. For the sponsored bike ride that I took part in on Sunday, I raised £47.50, only a fraction of the £1,500 that my form tutor has to raise. But if you can spare anything what-so-ever, no matter how small, all is appreciated.

To sponsor him all you have to do is click on the link below, click on the banner saying 'Donate' and follow the simple steps...

www.justgiving.com/Tim-Ashton-Barnett

Thank you,
s xx

No comments:

Post a Comment