Thursday, November 3, 2011

Merry Christmas, Everyone


Sorry that I haven't posted in a while, but I have been a bit busy (the picture proves it). Sadly I have been revising... an annoying and boring topic I know, and now my bedroom has many mathematical posters on the walls. But the sad part is that I haven't even covered half of the topic yet.

On a happier note, today me and my sister were dancing to 'Merry Chritsmas Everyone' by Shakin' Stevens (I think that's the right one). And no, we didn't put on a CD, it was on the Radio. Radio 1 to be exact during the Scott Mills Show at about 6 ish. We were prancing around the kitchen together in a joyous fashion and it really got me thinking. Now that we are in Novemebr, we are basically in the run up to Christmas. So I think that we should all embrace this news and get in the Christmasy spirit.

After all, I have already purchased my Where's Wally advent calender- well, I did that at the beginning of October.

s

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment