Saturday, November 12, 2011

Video of the Week

Sorry that I haven't really posted since last Friday (and that this video is a day late), it's just that I have been revising and I try not to go on the computer so that I won't get distracted. But all should get back to normal next week after my exam.

So the video this week is one that I showed to my English class on Tuesday when I delivered a speech about the environment. I won't go on about the environment on here (trust me I could), but when you do watch this video please look out for all the symbolisim in it regarding the environment.

The video this week is 'Kings and Queens' by 30 Seconds to Mars, and this is my favourite music video of all time, it just makes me so happy when I watch it, and the song is amazing as well. Whenever I here the first chants of the Echelon at the beginning of the song I can't help but sing along- that may be a bad thing as I can't really sing, but I don't care when a good song is playing.

So relax and enjoy the sensational sounds of 30 Seconds to Mars, with my video of the week;

Kings and Queens by 30 Seconds to Mars Official Music Video

s
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment