Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Holidays are Coming...

So as I sit here typing this, I have just finished packing for my first Christmas away from home. My amazing parents booked a Christmas vacation in Egypt and tomorrow we fly to London to spend a day shopping before departing to the Land of Pyramids. I am excited to say the least, so I thought I would post you all a picture of my packing. I personally thought that I packed quite light, but as I hauled my suitcase downstairs, it is anything but light.

However, I literally can't wait to drag my rock of a suitcase into the airport tomorrow early in the morning and jump onto the plane to spend a day in London. I'm not sure when I will post next, but there is wifi in the hotel in Egypt, so I will bring my trusty mac over to the Land of Pyramids so that I will be able to post some pictures and just document what I have done (even if it is just tanning by the pool!)

s
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment