Friday, December 16, 2011

Video of the Week



This week I have picked a video that I first heard about on Greg James/ show on BBC Radio 1. If you are a regular listener, then you will know that his record of the week this week was 'Lonely Boy' by the Black Keys and after watching the video I LOVE IT!!!!! If I could dance half as well as the guy in this video, then I would be one happy bunny.

So please, get off you arse, turn this up loud, and try out a few of this guy's moves. Trust me, it is one hell of a laugh... Lonely Boy by The Black Keys Official Music Video

Also, today my dear old mum brought me the cutest jumper that has completly made my day. That's me in the picture (also with my new straight hair from the hairdressers today), enjoying my Christmas jumper. I though you would like to see my ugly mug in a Christmassy mood, as today is really the first day that I have felt really Christmassy. I;m not really sure why, I have been ill for the past few days- so I'm blaming that.

Anyway, I am going away on holiday with the family next week (the first time that we have been away for Christmas together) and I am really looking forward to it! We are going to Egypt, and I am sososo excited and getting really ecstatic about the fact that I will be getting away from the torrential rain that Jersey is having at the moment and receiving a bit of winter sun. But I have to say, this first term at school has felt like it has been dragging on for ages- there have been way to many Mondays.

But as this is my first proper post in what seems like ages, I haven't really said anything about what I have done recently. I'll write some more posts later, but I have just finished stage managing my school's production this year of 'Grimm Tales'. It was really stressful at times, as there was so much work and organisation involved, but looking back on it, it was really worth it and it was actually quite fun. I was quite sad to see it go, but I thought I would post some pictures of the amazing set that we created during Tech club for it.
















So while you are watching my video of the week, I hope that you are all scoffing your faces. After all, it is the season to be jolly, and I don't know about you, but food makes me one of the jolliest people alive (some might say even more jolly that the big red man himself!)

s
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment