Monday, January 2, 2012

Food, Fireworks and Fezzes

Just thought that I would drop a little note saying HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!! I did write a Christmas post when I was in Egypt on Christmas day, but for some reason the connection got lost and then blogger froze on me- which is a bit of a pain, but it basically said MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

So, it's the 2nd of January 2012 and we haven't been killed by flying meteorites or the world imploding- a pretty good start if I do say so myself. I spent New Years this year at my Gran's house. I know, it may sound a bit sad, but when you have family, good company, good food and about £350 worth of fireworks, it is a hell lot of fun. So I will post a few pictures from the night just so that you can all see what I got up to...

A firework in Gran's back garden
We were whipping our fezzes back and forth like an Egyptian Willow Smith

Me with a GIANT party popper

Sparklers

Cheeky bit of early morning wii dancing
I hope that 2012 is good to you all and that we can survive to see 2013 without being blown to smithereens and have to leg it all the way to China to ride giant metal arcs! 

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment