Sunday, January 8, 2012

Video of the Week

This week I thought I would pick a music video that whenever I watch it makes me laugh so much it actually hurts. This week I have picked Foo Fighters, Walk Official Music Video, as my video of the week. I know that it has been out for a while, but this video has to be one of my favourites, especially as they take the piss out of Bieber at the beginning.

Also, if you have never seen this video before, then shame on you- now is your chance to watch it and see what you have missed out on- the Foo Fighters are a huge pile of epicness and are truly one of my favourite rock bands. I love the fact that they believe in good old fashioned rock, and their most recent album 'Wasting Lights' was recorded in Dave Grohl's garage using analogue equipment, which gives the album that original sound. And as they used no computers to record the album, what you hear on the CD is exactly what you get on the stage- now lets hope that I will actually be able to see them perform live one day to put this to the test!

So please enjoy my video of the week, and if you learn one thing from it, I hope that it's you know to never piss off Dave Grohl- he has epic ninja skills (watch the video to understand the joke...)

s
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment