Tuesday, January 17, 2012

When all else fails, use scented candles...

Candles in our 'bathroom'
So the light in our bathroom has decided to stop working for the past few days, resulting in us lighting loads of candles so that we can brush our teeth.

But don't get me wrong, I love the fact that every time that I now enter our bathroom, I am hit with loads of different fragrances- I get all relaxed and stuff like that. It's just that when you are trying to take a shower, fire and water don't really mix and you have to watch out so that you don't incinerate your hair while you are on the loo.

But other than that, I have taken this chance to perfect my match lighting skills and to use the candles that I got given for my birthday in a pamper kit. I did want to take a picture for you, but my camera has decided to be an annoying little bugger, so I'll get a picture off google instead of what our bathroom sort of looks like...

s
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment