Wednesday, February 1, 2012

London and Thunder

Thought that I would post a little thing before I go to London tomorrow with the school for a drama trip. I am really excited and I can't wait to see War Horse, Matilda the Musical, Blood Brothers the Musical and One Man Two Guvnors' (I think that's how you spell it...) this weekend.

I will post some pictures and things like that when I get back, and write a little something and all that. But I just thought that I would say that at this precise moment I am watching Tropic Thunder, a film that I love and haven't seen in ages. If you ever see it on TV then I suggest you watch it- Tom Cruise is amazing in it, so I will post a little video of one of his scenes that I love, and trust me, he is unrecognisable...  (warning, the song in the video is quite rude, so maybe put some headphones on or just watch it on mute if you a younger sibling or a elderly relative wandering around)- Tom Cruise Dance, Tropic Thunder

s
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment