Sunday, February 26, 2012

My Bucket List

People have bucket lists. You know, things that you want to do before kick the old bucket and pass onto the next world. Jesus, even Karl Pilkington had one!

Many people put things like go bungie jumping, go swimming with dolphins, go on safari on theirs. But mime, mime is quite simplistic in my eyes. All I want to do is see my two favourite bands live, hopefully e at the front row and have a good f***king time while I'm there.

I have been re-watching some of my favourite clips on Youtube over the weekend, at each time I do, I am brought over with the constant fear that I may never get to experience seeing them live. f you know me well, then you know I am talking about My Chemical Romance and 30 Seconds to Mars. And honestly, if you judge me for the music I like then you have no idea why i love them so much. Its not just the music, its everything that they stand for. Be yourself. Don't take anyone's shit. You don't have to change yourself for anyone. You are worth happiness no matter what you think. But what makes me love these two bands so much is the fact that I could be in the worst possible place, but if I listen to their music, I completely change and almost instantly see the light.

I know that some people won't understand and won't get how music can do this too me. But some lyrics can change a person's mood, and when sung with such emotion- especially when you know that that person has been through so much pain and hurt- I know that I'm not alone.

I will post a video of each band live that I have watched so many times over the weekend, so please, enjoy...

My Chemical Romance Live at Reading 2011, Planetary (Go!)

30 Seconds to Mars Live (Concert Montage)

s
xo

P.S
Can I just state that when I watched MCR live at Reading last summer on the TV I  started welling up and a tear fell when I couldn't be on that front row... I'll get there someday though, just you watch me...

No comments:

Post a Comment