Monday, February 20, 2012

New Thing 1 = Hydro-Fit

You know they say try everything once? Well I don't know who they are, but I would like to meet them and give them one huge high five. I have been trying to say yes to most things this year- you know, new year new you and all that stuff- so I have tried to be positive and have a laugh and not be afraid to make a fool out of myself.

This started last week when my mum asked me if I wanted to go to 'hydro-fit', it's basically water aerobics with floats attached to your feet and webbed gloves. It might sound stupid, but I just laughed for the whole hour. And I think that it actually worked... my legs felt like jelly afterwards and my arms ached quite a bit the next day- so it must have done something beneficial.

So I have decided that each week I am going to try something new, wether its food, an activity, maybe even a new routine of some sort! But I will put it on here of what I have trued that is new, so I can make a virtual checklist and if you try anything new then don't be afraid to comment, I would love to know and I might even try it myself to expand my list even further...

s
xo

P.S I chose the picture at the top as I think it sums up pretty clearly that if you don't step out of your comfort zone, then you don't get to experience some of the better/funner things in life!

No comments:

Post a Comment