Sunday, October 9, 2011

Features are Calling

For some reason I'm having a mental block and can't think of anything to write about. I know some people would say 'well don't write anything then', but I hate the fact that I haven't written on here for the past few days.

I read other blogs and see that they have different features and things like that, so I might start to think of some over the following days. I can't promise that they will be interesting, but you don't learn without making a few mistakes along the way!

P.S I also blame my mental block on the crap weather that Jersey is experiencing at the moment, I haven't been outside today due to the fact that the wind is the horrible icy kind. The picture on the side made me laugh, but sadly it failed in giving me any new ideas- also, I think my typing is going down the pan, my fingers don't really know where the keys are today...

s
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment