Monday, October 24, 2011

Food Glorious Food

I had myself a foody weekend this week. Its the first weekend of our half term, and my mum and dad took me out to this cute restaurant on St. Ouens Bay called 'El Tico's'. I love it there, especially the amazing chocolate brownie that they sell.

So as I'm as greddy as ever, I had a big bowl of spaghetti carbonara (which I didn't finish), and then as I was desperate for the browine, I also had that (which I also didn't finish). And as you can imagine, as my eyes are bigger than my belly, I was literally waddling out of the restaurant. I couldn't move that much afterwards, but it was so worth it. I love the food at that place.

Also, last night I went to a Chinese Restaurant near my house called 'The Mandarin Room', which I have never been to before. I went with a few of my friends and it was really nice. Me and my friend shared a portion of special fried rice, capital spare ribs, and crispy shreded duck rolls. My mouth is watering just thinking about it. I love Chinese food, everyone needs a good helping of MSG every now and then.

And to top off my weekend of being extremly greedy, my dad is taking me and my sister out for lunch today. I don't know how I'm going to do it, but I'm sure I'll find a way.

As you're reading this, you're probably wondering why I'm not the size of Mount Everest at the moment. But to stay a little bit healthy this half term, I am going to two lessons of 'Zumba', my first one being tonight. I have been to 'Zumba' once before and if you're not afraid of making a fool of yourself at the beginning, then it is great fun. This is the type of exercise that I actually enjoy and I am really excited to do it again tonight!

If you have tried 'Zumba' before or want to tell me anything regarding this post or any previous ones, then please comment below. I haven't had one yet and I would love to reply to anything that you ask (in context of course). 

P.S. I saw the picture at the top of this post and thought that it related quite a bit to how I felt eating my many servings of food for the past few days.  

s
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment