Monday, October 3, 2011

Incy Wincy Spider- well, not anymore...

I feel like that I've have neglected my blog for quite a while, I think it's because I've been ill and homework has really started to pile up.

So to say sorry, I thought that you might like to see a picture of Charlotte (the spider from a previous post), becasue I think that she has got a bit bigger. And also, I have treated you to a picture of my cat asleep. At the time I thought that I needed to take a picture of her because the song on the radio was 'Dynamite' by Taio Cruz, and I thought that she had the hand movements down to a tee. And just incase you haven't heard that song before, one of the lines is 'I throw my hands up in the air sometimes'- I think it's funny, but maybe it's my odd sense of humour.

s
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment