Friday, October 21, 2011

Video of the Week

I love Ed Sheeran, and I was lucky enough to see him this summer when he came to Jersey for Jersey Live this year. He was amazing, and he is so talented to do the thing with the loop pedal while he is singing and playing his guitar.

So this week, my video of the week has to be his music video to his song 'Lego House'. Rupert Grint features in this video, and I have to say, when you get to the end it is very funny. This song has been stuck in my head all day, so I think it is only fitting that Ed is on my blog this week. 

I know that the picture on the side isn't the best of quality, but I took it when I was standing in the middle of a crowd. But I think that you can tell that it is Ed Sheeran.

I hope you enjoy the music video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4BLVznuWnU&feature=topvideos_music

s
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment