Friday, October 14, 2011

'I need a new suitcase deffinitely'

Sorry that I haven't posted for a while, but I have sort of thought of a new feature.

I am thinking of doing a video of the week, I will probably post it every Friday/Saturday, and I have already got one for this week.

I think most people have heard of these two little girls, they are the ones that really like Nicki Minaj and are always dressed in the princess/fairy pink costumes. If you have seen the main interview from 'Ellen', then you will know that they were sent on a shopping spree, and this video literally has me laughing so much that my sides hurt.

I think that the one with the brown hair (Sophia) has way more attitude then any teenager I've met. But she does make me laugh quite a bit. Plus, they are both really really cute.

So my video of the week this week, is 'Sophia Grace and Rosie Go Shopping!'. I hope you enjoy it.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheEllenShow#p/u/3/33gJ38nM7Q4

s
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment