Friday, September 16, 2011

Freebies

They say try something new everyday, and today, I am no exception to that unwritten rule. I have finally tried the art of tele-prompting. You know, what the news readers read and everything. But let me tell you, when they make it go fast, it gets quite complicated and really hard. But it was a laugh. Well, it was until I realised that my face was being projected onto a big screen for a whole room full of people to see. Apparently it looked really professional, but I could say otherwise.

Also, even after going to a careers fair I have only realised that I am enticed by free sweets and pens. But saying that, I did get a really nice pen from a bank. Although, I am entrigued by the world of radio. I have never seen a radio station, or even been on it, but as I listen to the radio more than I watch TV, I think that it would be really interesting.

And I quite like the idea that you could be wearing your pyjamas while working.

s
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment