Thursday, September 8, 2011

Guilty Pleasures

I know some might think that I am out of my mind, but at the moment I love watching Big Brother. I know that most people think it's stupid, but for some reason I love watching people in a house talking and making complete idiots out of themselves. And as the first series of the Celebrity version on Channel 5 is coming to an end, I think it's time for me to announce my love for Jedward.

Say what you want about them, but those boys are just great entertainment. They both live on a completly different planet and most of the time I don't understand what is going through their minds when they decide to do the things they do. But to be honest, I think it would be quite an eye opener and a great experience to spend a day in their shoes. I think it would make me realise that we only live once and that we should all take life as it comes.

So let's all follow in Jedward's footsteps, (it obviously works for them, they've met Obama).
 
s
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment