Thursday, September 8, 2011

It's always quite awkward-

writing a first post, it's meant to tell everyone what your blog is going to be about, but I don't really know myself. So please, don't expect anything amzing, (it's what I had on my mind). 
I've always wanted to write a blog, but I've never seemed to find the time or place to do it. Maybe it's because I have nothing interesting to write, maybe it's due to the fact that sometimes I'm too lazy to do anything, but the main reason is I'm just worried that no one will read it or just laugh at me when I post something.

However, I've been reading quite a few blogs lately, (especially band ones) and have realised that I shouldn't care what people think. A blog is somewhere you can write something down and not be afraid that people will judge you and make funny comments. It's meant to be your own safe haven. Somewhere you can go to escape it all and feel comfortable for who you are, that's what I hope this will be for me.

So, to keep up in true blog fashion, I will be trying to post almost everyday, (definitely once a week) in the hope that if you enjoy what I write you might want to carry on reading it. And in all honesty, even if I get absolutely no views, I don't really care, I'll just be happy that I get to write what I want down on my own blog and feel happy doing it.

And you never know, I might learn a few things and actually get good at it.

s
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment