Friday, September 23, 2011

Music, Music and More Music

So I finally have all the albums that I ordered last week. I am so happy, so happy infact that I took a picture of the three of them for you.

My favourite from 'Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge' is 'Helena', from 'The Black Parade' is 'Dead!' and from 'Danger Days: The True Lives of the Fabulous Killjoys' is either 'S/C/A/R/E/C/R/O/W' or 'Na Na Na (Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na)'. I have had all the songs stuck in my head for ages, I LOVE ALL OF THEM!


If you have them or like any of the songs or even know any albums that I might like- I'm always open to loving new music- please comment or something like that at the bottom of the post.

And the other picture is of my favourite CDs from my small collection, I'll do a list of all of them below;

My Chemical Romance- The Black Parade
Florence and the Machine- Lungs
Paramore- Riot
Chris Moyles- Parody Album
My Chemical Romance- Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge
Paramore- All We Know is Falling
Muse- The Revolution
Thirty Seconds to Mars- This is War
Paramore- Brand New Eyes
My Chemical Romance- Danger Days: The True Lives of the Fabulous Killjoys

s
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment